The Estie Bestie ®
3022 Central Ave Saint Petersburg, FL 33712
Open until 8:00 pm
Hydration is the single most important factor in healthy skin. The Hydroglo facial method has changed the way the skincare industry works by combining the ability to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, hydrate, and replenish the skin’s antioxidants with just one procedure.
One of the best things about The Estie Bestie ® HydroGlo (Hydrodermabrasion) facial is that it’s designed for patients with all skin types. So, if you have dry skin, oily skin, or combo- HydroGlo is for YOU! Unlike chemical peels or laser treatments that come with a little bit of pain and discomfort, one of the unique benefits of hydrodermabrasion facials is that they are pain-free and relaxing.
The treatment goes as follows: Step 1. Cleansing and Exfoliation. Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin. Step 2. The skin is infused with a glycolic or salicylic solution to help purify the skin Step 3. Blackheads will be removed and pores will be cleaned with an automated extraction device that uses vortex suction. Step 4. Antioxidants or Enzymes (We will decide together which is the best option) and Hyaluronic Acid are infused to nourish and protect the skin. Book your HydroGlo appointment and never look back!
Chemical Peel Facial
Chemical Peels don't have to be SCARY! There are many different types of chemical peels that can be used to treat different skincare concerns. First and foremost let's look at what a chemical peel facial can treat.
- Chemical peels are used to remove damaged skin cells, revealing healthier skin underneath.
- There are different types of peels: light, medium, and deep
- When conducted by a licensed healthcare provider, or trained skin care specialist, chemical peels are exceptionally safe.
- It’s essential to follow The Estie Bestie's ® post-peel instructions carefully and utilize the aftercare kit given to you with instructions that are provided. Don't worry! We are available for any questions or guidance even after your appointment.
- Light chemical peels do not require much down time. 48-72 Hours
- Medium and deep chemical peels can require two to three weeks of recovery time- this is if we're doing a complete Enlightening and resurfacing peel and the aftercare instructions will be provided for you.
- How long does a Chemical peel treatment take?The procedures can last anywhere from 30 minutes to 60 minutes depending on what is needed to prepare the skin.
- How Often Should I receive a Chemical Peel? We recommend doing a series of 3 treatments 4-5 weeks apart. This allows the Skin to fully heal fro the treatment, complete the full turnover cycle and bring to the surface any underlying concerns that we are trying to reach!
Custom Enzyme Facial
The Estie Bestie ® Custom Enzyme Facial treatment is packed full of skin nutrition and exfoliation! Enzyme therapy is a facial treatment customized to your skin type and needs that stimulates your capillaries by dilating the channels to allow fresh oxygen & blood flow to the face.
It exfoliates dead skin cells into a weak acid & flushes them from the skin. The Estie Bestie ® Custom Enzyme Facial has many options to choose from! We have Lemon zest, peach raspberry, Wisky burbon, Cheery.. the list goes on!
All professional Enzymes are purchased from Skinscript RX or GlymedPlus are utilized in this treatment option. We end every Custom Enzyme facial with a Hydrojellie mask for deep hydration and finish off your service with a Cryo Glam Globe facial massage. Your personalized facial will treat your skin concerns while you relax and rejuvenate.
The beauty world has hyped up CBD and CBD skin care for a reason. It will take your skin care treatment and routine to the next level with the stress-reducing, soothing, and skin-boosting benefits. Adding CBD skin care is a good choice for anyone wanting to up their routine or product options to incorporate the benefits that typical skin care ingredients don’t have.
CBD Facial benefits with The Estie Bestie ® ?
- Increases Hydration
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Increases Firmness & Elasticity
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Lift & Firm
- Post Treatment
The Estie Bestie ® Custom CBD facial is composed of the Complete CBD Glymed Plus® Professional Line-Professional Super Protein Face Lift Masque, The Estie Bestie CBD Charcoal mask, CBD Booster, CBD Hydrogel mask, and Cryo Glam Globe Facial massage. Ready to book?! We're ready to treat you and your beautiful face!
The Teen Facial
Here's the deal. Teens need facials and skincare education. We recommend booking a custom Enzyme facial for your teen and always offer a 25% discount when you book a facial for yourself and your teen from 12-19years of age.
Most of the time, teens suffer from lack of routine and discipline in their skincare regiments. They're also very active, outside, or on the GO! Unfortunately, mixing all these crazy elements with hormonal changes can be hard to manage and can lead to acne, picking, scarring, and overall skincare overload!
Our goal at The Estie Bestie ® is to first help your teen with clarifying the congestion they might have. Second, our goal is to educate your teen or pre-teen on basic skincare needs and "to do's" that are easy and affordable to manage. Finally, We provide your teen with a safe space to talk about their skincare concerns and set achievable goals with a customized and simplified routine that they can manage themselves.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us so that we can help you book your teen facial. All teens under the age of 18 must have an adult present at the time of service and have parental consent to receive treatment where required.